RV/ Motorhome insurance also called, Travel trailer insurance, has similar inclusions as compared to automobile insurance coverage, but it is more comprehensive and specialized for trailer owners. Here’s some basic information on coverage options:
Types of Coverage Available
- Comprehensive/Collision Coverage: Protects your RV from damages such as fire, landslide, windstorm, vandalism and collision with another vehicle or objects.
- Liability-only Travel Trailer Policy: Protects against accidental damage to other people’s property or personal injury to individuals not listed on your policy.
Discounts Available for RV/ Motorhome Insurance
- Discounts for a good driving record or multiple policies placed with us
- Increasing your deductible to reduce your out-of-pocket premium
- Option for 12-month policy renewals
- Discounts for mature drivers
Consider also purchasing these endorsements for added protection:
- Emergency Expenses: Protection in case of a breakdown or damage to your travel trailer.
- Accessories Endorsements: For items attached to your trailer, such as satellite dishes, antennas and awnings.
- Full-timer Trailer Coverage: For those who live in their travel trailer most of the year.
- Campsite/Vacation Liability: Coverage while your travel trailer is parked in an RV park.
- Low Branch Collision: Protection against damages from low-hanging branches to your trailer, awnings and air conditioning units.
- Towing and Roadside Assistance
- Total Loss Replacement
Before you hit the road, call Peoples First Insurance today at (850) 770-7047 to learn more about our travel trailer insurance options.